Cross Cultural Workers
Ric and Joy Lehman
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Ric and Joy are in Puerto Vallarta to serve both the poor and the prosperous, improving quality of life, building self respect and providing vision and hope for a better future. They are working on community transformation through coordinating the human, technical and physical resources of strategic partners and volunteers. They also provide small business loans and home mortgages to poor and disenfranchised people.
Support our missionaries
Instructions for sending contributions:Please follow these guidelines for making contributions to any of our Cross Cultural Workers. It is very important that everything is marked clearly and written legibly!
- Do NOT give contributions along with the offering at Sunday services
- Checks should be made out to Vineyard of the Rockies
- Do NOT write the person/family's name or country on the memo line
- Attach a sticky note to the check with the name of who the contribution is for
(keep contributions for multiple individuals/families separate)
- Mail contributions to: Missions (1201 Riverside Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524)
- The best method to make contributions: hand deliver to the Missions Coordinator